new invention ideas – http://portafolioocupacional.upr.edu/view/artefact.php?artefact=8634&view=2577. Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some of the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an inspiration you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full-line of products and not looking to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is on its way out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to consider the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, inventhelp corporate headquarters your place in that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as possible.